Looking back!

Listening to Steve Jobs commencement speech at Standford on Youtube yesterday, I heard him say that we cannot connect the dots looking forward but we can connect the dots only looking backwards. A lot has happened after my last post, which was on 3 Sepember 2010. I read through what I wrote and saw the impatience me waiting to go for my masters degree. I got selected to do my masters in Osaka University with one of the finest and kindest professor/person that I have come across in my life. I am still grateful for his kindness and patience towards me. After successfully completing my studies, I came to the same office and I observed that it had not changed a bit. Did I feel changed? I didn't think so. I joined the bandwagon soon and got right into where I had left. I got a call from His Majesty's Secretariat informing me that I had to come for a discussion at the Royal Academy Office located in Motithang. If I look back, that would be the point in my life where everything would change. More to come in my next post. Keep reading everyone. Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts