Reminisce

I am glad I had taken everything I did into account, in a small book with a small marking in the corner which read 2001. I was 18 and in college. I must admit that it is quite healthy to read about the past sometimes. It is an exercise which tells us that we should not be taking our life so seriously right now. At least that's what I think, I've learned. I spend the whole morning reading the book. As I was going through the pages everything came to me like it all happened yesterday. I thought about my friends, college, events, emotions and also some of the lazy times I had watched passed by. It all seemed so serious at the moment when you are living it but I guess it doesn't matter that much anymore.

With time, in what we call 'moving on' in life, we loose touch with some of the most integral and wonderful part of our lives; friends. I don't really know how I lost mine but I think I have. Call it priorities in life, responsibilities or anything, it sure does drag you down to your only self. What could you have done different if you were thrown back in time? Would you be any wiser?

Comments

Popular Posts